DHL Freight (location Schelle, Belgium) offers its customers expertise in national and international transportation, primarily by road. DHL Freight is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group.
DHL is without question ‘the logistics company for the whole world’.
With more than 13,000 certified freight specialists worldwide, DHL Freight offers the best solutions for overland freight transport. Our comprehensive land transportation service includes 208 road terminals in more than 40 countries.
- You plan transport orders, via corporate fleet and/or subcontractors, mainly towards Eastern Europe and Russia
- You plan these orders in the most efficient and cost-effective way complying with the specified deadlines and choosing the most suitable route, network and means of transport according to priority
- You manage this planning and make adjustments where necessary
- You take care of the administrative follow-up of the orders
- You are constantly informed of the progress of transport
- You keep the customer service department informed through smooth, targeted and correct communication.
- You are stress resistant and can deal with unexpected situations on a daily basis
- You are flexible and can adapt to a changing environment
- You are a team player
- You can take the necessary actions independently
- You communicate effectively and efficiently
- You like solving problems
- Preferably you have knowledge of Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- You have knowledge of the road network, driving and rest times, ADR, transport documents, payment methods, or you are eager to learn.
- You can communicate in Dutch, Russian and English.
- An interesting job with a lot of variety and international contacts
- A career opportunity with a global and recognized leader in transport
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Temporary employment contract with a permanent employment option
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
- Our new office is located in Schelle (province of Antwerp)