Rain Carbon Inc. (RCI) is a global leader and innovator in the production of carbon products and advanced materials for users, such as producers of aluminum, steel, titanium dioxide, coatings, plastics, concrete and tyres, worldwide.
The company is a resourceful, reliable and responsible partner which transforms the byproducts of other industries into essential ingredients for a wide range of industrial processes and products. With more than 150 years of experience and an eye toward the future, RCI continually discovers ways to bring new value to all the industries it serves.
The job is located in Zelzate, Belgium.
- You are responsible for the swift handling and execution of sales contracts, as well as organizing import, export and storage arrangements of raw material and Rain Carbon products worldwide, with the focus on the Russian and CIS markets
- This includes calculating offers, followed by synchronizing the production, logistic and commercial planning. Your main contacts will be our production plants, storage facilities (ports) and transportation partners, while keeping close contact with customers and suppliers throughout the process, and respecting all contractual specifications and deadlines
- You handle existing clients and search for new ones, in close cooperation with management. The organisation of collecting and sending samples will be part of your job
- You respond to claims according to established procedures
- You coordinate the invoicing and are responsible for the careful input of all data into SAP
- You create weekly reports, monthly forecasts and report on deviations.
- You have a bachelor’s or higher degree with at least 3 years of experience in a commercial (preferably) industrial B-to-B environment
- You have good knowledge of English and Russian
- In this role your personal skills are crucial: stress resistance, eagerness to learn, taking ownership and decisiveness are key factors for success
- You are good with numbers and also punctual, organized and administratively skilled, with a sense for detail
- You are a team player with good commercial skills
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis
- You will join a global leader with more than 150 years of experience and a strong reputation, with high-quality products and an exceptional track record of reliability and responsibility
- You will be the right hand of the manager, in an environment where taking initiative and responsibility to help our business run smoothly is highly appreciated
- A very varied job, with never a dull day, and many opportunities to learn. With tangible results of your efforts and an impact on customer satisfaction
- You will be working in an international environment with daily contacts worldwide.
- You will receive an attractive salary package with extra benefits and a generous vacation schedule
Contact Johan Verbeeck <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information