Pioneering with a top EU brand
AQForm is an award-winning Polish brand 🇵🇱 of modern contemporary lighting fixtures with an emotional appeal. They have acquired a well-established position in their home market, Poland, as well as a strong presence in a number of other European countries. They have developed a design language able to seduce professionals, lifestyle journalists and consumers alike. AQForm is part of the Delta Light Group (Belgium 🇧🇪).
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director in Belgium, you implement AQForm’s strategy with our local partners and distributors in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and the Central Asian republics.
- You expand the regional partner and distribution network.
- You actively manage the sales and business development by:
- Supporting sales activities with our partners through a dynamic relationship and following up on all marketing and promotional activities, such as events.
- Increasing our AQForm brand awareness and partner training.
- Generating projects.
- Gaining all the necessary market insights from partners, specifiers, architects, investors, contractors, competition and other important players.
- Close involvement with the product management team in Poland to develop new products.
- You strive to delight customers by:
- Ensuring that partner issues are dealt with efficiently.
- Creating the best service for the distribution market.
- Managing the execution of projects from order to delivery.
- You have a bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role. Experience in the sector is a plus.
- You have a thorough technical and commercial insight.
- As a commercial and independent professional, you are result-oriented, with a hands-on mentality and strong planning and organizational skills.
- You have a structured, strategic and focused approach. You are creative and consistently strive for customer satisfaction.
- You live in Moscow or Saint Petersburg and are willing to travel extensively in your region.
- You are fluent in Russian & English.
- A job within an international, growing family business with an excellent reputation and with a quality brand, “created and developed in the EU” from A-to-Z.
- The challenge to further open a large market with competitive products.
- An attractive salary, including training.
- The freedom to use your initiative and take responsibility.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and short reporting lines.