We are looking for experienced railroad workers to secure the construction site and the construction site environment by means of signs, beacons, diversions, …
You will be installing and maintaining rails, crossbeams, ballast and railway equipment.
Also, digging pits, placing concrete blocks with a crane, pulling cables, placing changing points, filling of crushed stone…
- A degree has no importance, we want experienced workers.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the railroad construction is required
- Stable work history and good motivation
- Good knowledge of English (communicative)
- Driver’s license
- Heavy physical work!!!
- Competitive salary, Belgian contract
- Meal vouchers per day worked
- Holiday money and other benefits in compliance with the Belgian law
- Accommodation close to your work at a reasonable price
- Our Link2Europe consultants’ support throughout your employment in Belgium
- Stable weekly contracts with the possibility of switching later to a permanent contract
- Payment made weekly without any exception
- Bikes are provided for all workers, cars for rent