We are looking for professionals with the heart in the right place and a passion for elder care. Someone who loves working with the elderly in a dynamic environment. Someone who is proud of his/her work as a nurse or carer and gets satisfaction from taking care of our residents who really appreciate the help. Then you are the person we are looking for!
As a nurse, you are responsible for the daily nursing activities and tasks, such as measuring parameters, preparing medication, completing the patient file, observing the state of health, etc., as well as some administrative tasks. You support the team of healthcare professionals and collaborate in a multidisciplinary way with the other services within the residential care centre. In this way, you contribute to the further optimisation of our care and service provision and build up a valuable relationship with the residents.
- You have a nurse’s diploma that can be recognised in Belgium
- You are a real team player but at the same time you are independent in the execution of your tasks
- You are flexible and can deal with stress
- You are willing to move to Belgium
- You have a basis in Dutch and/or French and are willing to take further language lessons (depending on the location of the residential care centre).
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Place of employment: residential care centre in Flanders (Dutch-speaking), Brussels or Wallonia (French-speaking)
- A competitive salary with attractive fringe benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Commuting allowance
- And not unimportantly; nice colleagues, nice residents, dynamic volunteers and supportive management