Etex Group is a Belgian industrial holding, operating in 42 countries with 12,500 employees worldwide. Etex inspires the world to build safe, sustainable, smart and beautiful living spaces with a wide spectrum of lightweight solutions. From innovative modular systems to leading fibre cement and plasterboard systems. From applications for cladding, façade, roofing and terrace to high-performance fire protection and insulation for construction and OEM applications.
Due to many new investments, expansions and improvement projects in different plants worldwide, the Etex Engineering department is currently looking for additional support.
Etex Engineering aims to be the leader in all state-of-the-art engineering related technologies and projects to support the strategy of Etex and the technological development of its plants. Etex Engineering strives to implement change and innovative technologies in all Etex plants worldwide.
The job is located in Kapelle-op-den-Bos, Belgium.
Join challenging projects from A to Z
- You will join a professional team that leads mechanical and process engineering solutions for our plants worldwide
- This includes the development and assembly of complex (electro) mechanical systems (static and dynamic machinery, process equipment and plant design) in close cooperation with project engineers, managers and suppliers, with respect for time schedules and budget
- You work closely with your colleagues mechanical designers on various projects, developing complex (electro) mechanical 3D and 2D models and layouts.
- You supervise and monitor mechanical (and hydraulic) engineering quality in our workshop and on site (worldwide)
- You are a key player in the project realisation and are involved together with the suppliers and the plant team in the detailed engineering phases, safety design, factory acceptance tests, commissioning, and site acceptance tests.
- You report to Head of PMO and Technical Office Engineering
- You obtained an industrial (mechanical) engineering degree (minimum bachelor)
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Autocad
- You have minimum a first professional experience in industrial projects
- You are a communicative team player, hands-on, assertive and well organized
- You show leadership needed in the case of site supervision and engineering tasks
- English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are willing to travel
- Work in an open working environment and flat organisation in a company with a strong international reputation, adhering to its values “Connect and Care, Passion for Excellence and Pioneer to lead”
- A challenging and varied job where you have the opportunity to learn, to develop your engineering skills and to take initiative and responsibility
- A job with tangible results: you will manage your project from A-to-Z, with visible impact in our in-house workshop and on site in plants worldwide
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits and a company car
Contact Johan Verbeeck <email@example.com> for more information