Etex Group is a Belgian industrial holding, operating in 42 countries with 12,500 employees worldwide. Etex inspires the world to build safe, sustainable, smart and beautiful living spaces with a wide spectrum of lightweight solutions. From innovative modular systems to leading fibre cement and plasterboard systems. From applications for cladding, façade, roofing and terrace to high-performance fire protection and insulation for construction and OEM applications.
Due to many new investments, expansions and improvement projects in different plants worldwide, the Etex Engineering department is currently looking for additional support.
Etex Engineering aims to be the leader in all state-of-the-art engineering related technologies and projects to support the strategy of Etex and the technological development of its plants. Etex Engineering strives to implement change and innovative technologies in all Etex plants worldwide.
The job is located in Kapelle-op-den-Bos, Belgium.
Join challenging projects from A to Z
- You will join a professional team that leads electrical and process engineering solutions for our plants, worldwide
- This includes the development of complex electrical and process control systems, (machinery, automation and plant design) in close cooperation with project engineers and managers and with respect for time schedules and budget
- You are in close contact with and closely monitor designers and subcontractors executing the electrical plans
You supervise the work of subcontractors and monitor electrical and process engineering quality in our workshop and on site (worldwide)
- You are a key player in the project realisation and are involved, together with the suppliers and the plant team, in the detailed engineering phases, safety design, factory acceptance tests, commissioning and site acceptance tests.
- You report to Head of PMO and Technical Office Engineering
- You obtained an industrial (electrical) engineering degree (minimum bachelor level)
- Knowledge of Autocad and Eplan
- You have minimum a first professional experience in industrial projects
- You are a communicative team player, hands-on, assertive and well organized
- You can show leadership needed in the case of site supervision and engineering tasks.
- English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are willing to travel
- Work in an open working environment and flat organisation in a company with a strong international reputation, adhering to its values “Connect and Care, Passion for Excellence and Pioneer to lead”
- A challenging and varied job where you have the opportunity to learn, to develop your engineering skills and to take initiative and responsibility
- A job with tangible results: you will manage your projects from A-to-Z, with visible impact on site in plants worldwide
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits and a company car
Contact Johan Verbeeck <email@example.com> for more information