- You assemble bicycle sheds, stairs, bus shelters, awnings and other steel structures, from foundation to the final finishing to the final screw on the construction site.
- This includes excavation and pouring of foundation bases, drilling anchors and final assembly of the structure to the final screw.
- You work under supervision of a foreman, in a team of 3
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an assembler, you can read technical plans and work with electrical screwdriver and grinding machine
- Communicative English or communicative French
- Driver’s licence: B
- Motivated, handy men who are flexible, reliable, willing to learn and a team players. You don’t mind working outdoors.
- Competitive salary, Belgian contract
- Companies may provide meal vouchers (depending on contract)
- Holiday money and other benefits in compliance with the Belgian law
- Accommodation close to your work at a reasonable price
- Our Link2Europe consultants’ support throughout your employment in Belgium
- Stable weekly contracts with the possibility of switching later to a permanent contract
- Payment made weekly without any exception
- City bikes are provided for free, other means of tranport (e-bike, car, step) for rent