- You organize and coordinate all activities on site, which can be in Germany, the Netherlands, Romania or other countries in the future to ensure a safe, timely and qualitative delivery of our projects, according to the instructions of the Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Together with the subcontractors, you plan and execute all assembly and welding activities, while ensuring the material flow and acceptance on site with a focus on cost efficiency and quality, including headcount, measuring productivity, enhancement of procedures, while ensuring positive team spirit in cooperation on the building site
- In this role, you are the key link between the Site Manager/Project Manager and the subcontractors. During site meetings you discuss planning and eventual changes with all responsible parties, keeping everybody up to date through accurate reporting.
- You are responsible for reporting, complaint handling and taking corrective actions on site regarding all safety, health, environment and quality issues
- You have a technical education or have reached an equivalent level by experience
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position (f.e. steel works)
- You are VCA certified (safety knowledge) or ready to obtain this certificate
- You have First Aid certification
- You have or ready to obtain following safety certificates: Working Safely at heights (IS-005), Forklift (IS-001), Rigging critical loads (IS-006), Telehandler (IS-032)
- Working knowledge of English required
- You are a teamplayer, communicative and diplomatic. In this job stress resistance, a hands-on problem-solving attitude and strong organisational skills are indispensable.
- You join a leading supplier of ‘integrated steel solutions’ with a strong international reputation in the oil and gas industry, as well as a broad range of other industries.
- You play an important role in the daily operations of our company’s major projects in a challenging and hands-on environment, in daily contact with experienced professionals on site with international exposure
- We share our values of entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect and team spirit
- A competitive salary with company car and per diem allowances