- You organize and coordinate all activities on site, which can be in Germany, the Netherlands, Romania or other countries in the future to ensure a safe, timely and qualitative delivery of our projects, in compliance with the contractual obligations
- You plan all subcontractor activities on site with a focus on cost efficiency and quality, including headcount, measuring productivity, enhancement of procedures, while ensuring positive team spirit in cooperation between the parties
- In this role, you are the key player between the client, the subcontractors and the colleagues in the headquarters, meeting with and reporting to these stakeholders on a regular basis
- You ensure compliance with registration and fullfimment of all on-site issues regarding safety, health, environment and quality
- You obtained a Master in Industrial Engineering or have an equivalent level by experience
- You are VCA certified (safety knowledge) or ready to obtain this certificate
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of English required
- You are a teamplayer, communicative and emphatic. You are accurate in the analysis of your project. In this job stress resistance, a problem-solving attitude and strong organisational skills are indispensable.
- You join a leading supplier of ‘integrated steel solutions’ with a strong international reputation in the oil and gas industry, as well as a broad range of other industries.
- You play an important role in the daily operations of our company’s major projects in a challenging and hands-on environment, in daily contact with experienced professionals on site with international exposure
- We share our values of entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect and team spirit
- A competitive salary with company car and per diem allowances