- Assemble and disassemble mechanical parts and carry out major repairs on buses, trucks and other vehicles.
- Identify defects and their cause.
- Determine which parts need to be replaced and collect them from the warehouse.
- Make the vehicle ready to drive again. This requires, among other things, adjusting motors, brakes and hydraulic systems, as well as replacing bearings and other mechanical parts.
- Your education: mechanics or auto mechanics
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in garages, maintenance services of transport companies or maintenance services of agricultural vehicles
- Working knowledge of English (or Dutch, or French) required
- Competitive salary, Belgian contract
- Some companies provide meal vouchers per day worked
- Holiday money and other benefits in compliance with the Belgian law
- Accommodation close to your work at a reasonable price
- Our Link2Europe consultants’ support throughout your employment in Belgium
- Stable weekly contracts with the possibility of switching later to a permanent contract
- Payment made weekly without any exception
- Bikes are provided for all workers