As a care professional, you support the nurses in providing integral care to the residents. You are therefore responsible for the care activities and tasks on a daily basis. This involves daily body care and hygiene, helping with eating and drinking, helping with the activities, ensuring the order and cleanliness of the rooms, … In this way you will contribute to the further optimisation of our care and services and build up a valuable relationship with the residents.
- You have a diploma in health care that can be recognized in Belgium.
- You are a real team player but at the same time you are also independent in the execution of your tasks.
- You are flexible and can deal with stress
- You are willing to move to Belgium
- You have a basis in Dutch and/or French and are willing to take further language lessons (depending on the location of the residential care centre).
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Place of employment: residential care centre in Flanders (Dutch-speaking), Brussels or Wallonia (French-speaking)
- A competitive salary with attractive fringe benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Commuting allowance
- And not unimportantly; nice colleagues, nice residents, dynamic volunteers and supportive management