- Depending on the transportation company’s profile, your task will be to deliver goods, parcels, food, automotive parts, safe liquids and other cargo between the company’s internal warehouses and directly to customers on domestic (not international) routes in Belgium.
- For certain positions some manual handling is involved
- You make sure that vehicles used for collection and delivery are kept in a clean, safe and roadworthy condition, and serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications.
- You have a valid driving license: category C or C + E
- A valid driver’s card
- You have a valid code 95
- Working knowledge of English or French required
- Competitive salary, Belgian contract
- Some companies provide meal vouchers per day worked
- Holiday money and other benefits in compliance with the Belgian law
- Accommodation close to your work at a reasonable price
- Our Link2Europe consultants’ support throughout your employment in Belgium
- Stable weekly contracts with the possibility of switching later to a permanent contract
- Payment made weekly without any exception
- Bikes are provided for all workers